We are looking for an experienced controller to join our team who will take over responsibility for a financial controlling.
You will be reporting directly to the owners and your main duties will be:
- Implementation of a financial controlling system (and software) for monitoring cash-flow, costs, financial success of projects and other relevant financial figures
- Maintaining of the controlling system, suggesting measures for optimization the financial management of the company
- Personal handling, verifying and evaluating of financial data
Having a university degree and a 5+ years of professional experience as a financial controller would be a great start. Experience with controlling in a project oriented, ideally in IT field, company is a big advantage.
We value good professional manners, quality awareness, honesty, resiliency, confidentiality, and cooperative approach.
What you should know and have experience with:
- Up-to-date and modern financial controlling systems
- Book-keeping according to Czech law
- Book-keeping according to German law is an advantage
- Self-organization with a reduced supervision
- Ability to explain the concepts, processes, and results of their work
- Good command of MS Office
- Communication of difficulties and problem-solving orientation
- Competitive salary & a variety of benefits including Multisport, refreshment, regular team buildings, education and more
- Chance to advance to the top management of the company
- Fulfilling work in growing IT software development company
- High level of responsibility and competence
- Friendly as well as professional team to work with
- Space for invention, innovation, and proactivity
- Nice and modern working space in SABO office Prague