Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced project manager to join our team. You will be part of an agile development team, in daily contact with customers and planning as well as overseeing projects to ensure these are being completed in given timelines, standards, and budgets.
A university degree and a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a project manager/Scrum Master plus experience in the IT field would be a great start.
You should have experience in working in teams, the application of formal methods of project management and work fully self-responsible on complex tasks. You will lead a team of experts, explaining concepts, processes and results of your work to internal and external customers. Experience with agile projects is very welcomed.
What you should know and have experience with:
- Leading IT projects (development of business applications) throughout the complete lifecycle
- Common project management tools (JIRA, Redmine, etc.)
- Agile project management methods / Scrum
- Interviewing customers, and describe requirements in formalized requirement specifications
- Communication of difficulties and problem-solving capabilities
- Self-organization under reduced supervision
What you should be familiar with:
- Project management processes standards
- QA processes and standards
- Deliver internal trainings
- B2B-Projects or industrial software solutions
- Knowledge of iOS and Android design rules and IoT solutions would significantly add into account
- Competitive salary & a variety of benefits including MultiSport, refreshments, regular team buildings events, education and more
- Fulfilling work on interesting projects for international companies
- Agile development (SCRUM)
- High responsibility and competence, involvement in the whole process from concept to results
- Friendly as well as professional team to work with
- Unlimited space for invention, innovation, and proactivity
- Nice and modern working space at our SABO office in Prague