We are looking for a part-time UI/UX designer to expand our design team. The main focuses will be to work on a challenging project for an international client and to help with the internal design needs of our company. We offer interesting and satisfying work with a high level of autonomy and freedom for responsible and self-dependent designers.
- Part time UI/UX designer (growth to full-time possible)
- Remote work during coronavirus restrictions / office in Prague when the pandemic ends
- Sketch is a must, Figma or Adobe XD is an advantage.
What do you get:
- Work on a new, interesting project for an important European client
- Professional growth within a motivated team of experts (awarded with the German Red Dot Award and German Design Award)
- Unlimited space for invention, innovation, and proactivity
- Flexible working hours; corona home office and office space in Prague
What do we require:
- Sketch (Figma, Adobe XD, or another UI/UX design tool is a plus)
- At least 2 MD/week
- Experience with designing according to existing design systems
- Mobile first, pixel perfect designs
- Experience with Mobile and Web UI/UX design and design handoff (InVision / Zeplin)
- Additional design skills are welcome (3D, illustration, animation, video editing...)